Probiotic - Liquid Gut Health
Each 15ml shot of One Life Foods' liquid probiotic contains 10 billion CFU health promoting encapsulated microorganisms, l-glutamine and vitamin C.
Probiotic Liquid Gut Health is naturally flavoured with lemon, and vegan friendly.
Probiotics are defined as live microorganisms which confer various health benefits, including:
- Inhibition of pathogenic growth
- Maintenance of health promoting gut microflora
- Stimulation of immune system
- Relieves constipation
- Assists absorption of calcium
- Helps with the synthesis of vitamins
- Helps with the predigestion of proteins
- Positive effects on antimicrobial activity
- Improves lactose metabolism
- Helps to reduce serum cholesterol
- Anti-mutagenic properties
- Anti-carcinogenic properties
- Anti-diarrheal properties,
- Improves symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
Liquid probiotics have advantages over other forms, as the live bacteria can also have an effect in the mouth and oesophagus, along with lower down in the GI tract (stomach, small intestines and large intestine).
Using Encapsulation technology protects the probiotics against loss of viability due to harsh environmental conditions, such as low gastric pH. Unlike other forms, liquid encapsulated probiotics are delivered live and in sufficient numbers to the small intestine, where they colonise the gut wall and deliver the desired health benefits.
Each 500 ml bottle is 33 servings.
Vegan, Non GMO and naturally free from gluten, soy, egg, nuts and lactose. 100% Natural flavouring and colouring.
Shake well before use. Take 15ml in the morning. We recommend to use no more than 15ml per day.
Each 500 ml bottle provides approx 33 servings.
Caution: If you have any medical conditions or if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. Health supplements should not replace a varied diet.
Store cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 2 months after opening. Keep out of reach of children.